NewBlue titlers on VP14 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Windows / PC Post Production Solutions > What Happens in Vegas...
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

What Happens in Vegas...
...stays in Vegas! This PC-based editing app is a safe bet with these tips.

Old September 23rd, 2016, 07:32 PM   #1
Sponsor: JET DV

NewBlue titlers on VP14

For Vegas Pro Complete and Vegas Pro Suite Complete users:
We have been made aware of some issues with the Vegas Pro 14 upgrade and our Vegas Pro Complete, Vegas Pro Suite Complete products that some users experience:

* Crash when opening Titler Pro / Express
* Crash when opening NewBlue Application Manager
* Errors activating products

We are very sorry for the inconvenience to anyone who is having problems. We've released critical updates to address these issues. Please reboot your PC and install this update for your product:

Vegas Pro Suite Complete: http://www.newbluefx.com/downloads/M...ete-160915.exe

Vegas Pro Complete: http://www.newbluefx.com/downloads/M...ete-160915.exe

If you continue experiencing any problems or are unable to reset your password, please contact us at: support@newblueinc.com.

For Titler Pro 4 Users:
We also have received reports of incompatibility with Titler Pro 4 and the Vegas Pro 14 update. We are very sorry for the inconvenience and are working to fix the problem as quickly as possible.
Edward Troxel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 24th, 2016, 03:09 AM   #2
Regular Crew

Re: NewBlue titlers on VP14

Edward, I tried to install the version for vegas pro and the installer itself crashed!!!?

any advice? Any one else same?

Ian
Ian Chapman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 24th, 2016, 04:56 AM   #3
Major Player

I have an error of activating products.
Juris Lielpeteris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 24th, 2016, 09:11 AM   #4

Ian, I have used both of those installers with no issues. Could you please send details to support?

Juris, please send a help request to support @ newblueinc.com
Old September 24th, 2016, 09:59 AM   #5
Regular Crew

Edward, the installer has now worked! It took a longer than 'normal' time to start the extraction, that's why I thought it was crashing. Sorry! However, even with the latest update installed, I am still experiencing crashes when I click on any of the New Blue Titler options in Vegas 14 to use them. Crashes the whole program! I have been sending the reports to the auto server.

Ian
Ian Chapman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 25th, 2016, 10:57 PM   #6
Major Player

Edward, I sent support request to NB today.

Last edited by Juris Lielpeteris; September 25th, 2016 at 11:31 PM.
Juris Lielpeteris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 1st, 2016, 02:18 AM   #7
Regular Crew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edward Troxel View Post
For Vegas Pro Complete and Vegas Pro Suite Complete users:
We have been made aware of some issues with the Vegas Pro 14 upgrade and our Vegas Pro Complete, Vegas Pro Suite Complete products that some users experience:

* Crash when opening Titler Pro / Express
* Crash when opening NewBlue Application Manager
* Errors activating products

We are very sorry for the inconvenience to anyone who is having problems. We've released critical updates to address these issues. Please reboot your PC and install this update for your product:

Vegas Pro Suite Complete: http://www.newbluefx.com/downloads/M...ete-160915.exe

Vegas Pro Complete: http://www.newbluefx.com/downloads/M...ete-160915.exe

If you continue experiencing any problems or are unable to reset your password, please contact us at: support@newblueinc.com.

For Titler Pro 4 Users:
We also have received reports of incompatibility with Titler Pro 4 and the Vegas Pro 14 update. We are very sorry for the inconvenience and are working to fix the problem as quickly as possible.
Edward, any progress with Titler Pro 4 and VP14 yet? Just finished trying to use titler pro express in VP14 and it is broken. First title was OK by second one froze Vegas. I had to delete both titles from the time line and use built in Vegas titles to finish the project.

Andy

Last edited by Andy Smith; October 1st, 2016 at 08:13 AM.
Andy Smith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 2nd, 2016, 06:34 AM   #8
New Boot

Yeah, I'm having problems, too. I have a licensed standalone version of NewBlue and it even went into that and changed my functionality. I figured I'd go back to VP13 to finish a project. Nope, changed all of those titles and crashed the project. All I can say is I am extremely disappointed. Here I upgraded to fix little annoying bugs and all this has done is created a disaster for my workflow. I might try to uninstall VP14 and VP13 and re-install VP13. At this point all VP 14 is doing is costing me time and money.
Gary Bohlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 4th, 2016, 02:52 PM   #9

We are working on new builds for all Titler products to fix the remaining issues in VEGAS Pro 14. I will post the details as soon as I have them.
Old November 22nd, 2016, 02:06 PM   #10
Regular Crew

Any idea how to get rid of the watermark with Tilter Pro Express - I've used the registration number I got with the mail but it doesn't do anything.
Ian Whelan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 27th, 2016, 02:56 PM   #11
Trustee

Edward, do you have a user guide for the titlers? I upgraded to Vegas Pro 14 Suite two days ago, and now am frustrated by all these plugins from BCC and NB because I cannot figure them out.
Adam Stanislav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 6th, 2016, 08:12 PM   #12
Major Player

I recently retired my NVidia 580 card and am now using my Intel graphics from my Intel Core i7-4790K 4.00GHz CPU.

There are numerous reasons why I needed to do this.

I wish the Intel graphics were supported with Titler Pro. I have version 3 that I would like to use with Sony Vegas 13.

I have Vegas 14 edit now as well but I cannot afford a later version of Titler Pro.

I really do think that the Intel graphics are now advanced enough to also be supported.

Note: My Intel graphics plays the timeline videos full speed with Vegas Edit 14 while the old 580 card would not. Even with 4K videos.
Old December 11th, 2016, 06:08 PM   #13
Regular Crew

Vegas is not the only program having problems with New Blue Titler 5 programs I posted this in the new blue section regarding Edius.
Has anyone else had any luck with New Blue Titler Pro 5 within your editing program. It says on their site Edius is supported but I cannot use this new version of New Blue Titler 5 in Edius 8 workgroup with the Hitfilm ignite ( Hitfilm supposed to be supported also on New Blue Site) installed as well. I used to be able to with New Blue Titler Pro 4 and still can but as soon as I install and open New Blue Titler 5 it crashes Edius,Looks like people are having problems with sony vegas as well? I might be asking for my money back if they New Blue cant fix this soon
Mark Owens is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Windows / PC Post Production Solutions > What Happens in Vegas...