DV Info Net

DV Info Net (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/)
-   What Happens in Vegas... (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/what-happens-vegas/)
-   -   Keep Edward Troxel in your thoughts and prayers please (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/what-happens-vegas/67897-keep-edward-troxel-your-thoughts-prayers-please.html)

Chris Hurd May 21st, 2006 09:18 PM

Keep Edward Troxel in your thoughts and prayers please

Just rec'd via email from Jo, his wife:

"I just wanted to let you know that Edward is in the hospital in ICU. He has some heart problems and is being monitored currently. He did not have a heart attack, however, it is not functioning properly. As of right now, he is doing better. He will be undergoing some tests tomorrow, but hopefully will get to come home on Tuesday. He doesn't have his computer with him, so it will be a few days until you see him post. Thanks for all of your support of Edward over the past years. I know he appreciates all of you. Please ask everyone to send out prayers for him."

Chris Hurd May 21st, 2006 10:09 PM

1 Attachment(s)
A recent pic from NAB last month... that's Edward on the right. He's the wise one who is abstaining from the alcohol intake which the rest of us indulged in over at DV Info Net Secret Headquarters every night. The others (from the left) are DV Info forum wranglers Rob Lohman, Pete Bauer and Dylan Couper.

Emre Safak May 21st, 2006 10:24 PM

Get well, Ed.

Lorinda Norton May 21st, 2006 10:46 PM

Edward is one of the sweetest men I know. He and Jo make a perfect team because she's the best, too! Yes, I'll be praying for him. Thanks, Chris.

Bill Porter May 22nd, 2006 12:02 AM

Someone get that man a laptop, stat!

Being out of sorts and in the hospital is bad enough as it is...

Get well soon, Ed!

Peter Jefferson May 22nd, 2006 12:25 AM

trully hoping that someone up there is looking out for him...

Shawn Redford May 22nd, 2006 12:41 AM

You are in our prayers Ed. God's speed in your recovery.

Rob Lohman May 22nd, 2006 01:12 AM

That is some bad news. Here's to a fully recovery. Get well soon Ed and good
luck to you Jo! It was so good to meet you both @ NAB.

Ahmet Ilhan May 22nd, 2006 02:57 AM

get well soon Edward. I am sure things will be OK.

Greg Boston May 22nd, 2006 06:09 AM

Best wishes for a quick and full recovery, Ed. It was nice to see you and Jo again this year at NAB. Thankfully, we all had more time to spend together this year.

-gb-

Pete Bauer May 22nd, 2006 06:18 AM

Ed,
Wishing you a quick return to good health!

Steven Davis May 22nd, 2006 06:34 AM

Get well Ed. We need you guidance, I can't find the power button on my new Z1!!! Seriously, I hope you get well, my prayers are with you Ed.

Bob Safay May 22nd, 2006 06:40 AM

Ed, hope you make a full recovery, you are much loved and needed here at DV Info. Bob

Hugh DiMauro May 22nd, 2006 08:41 AM

To Jo:

Keep his spirits up. Prayer is so powerful its miracles will make your head spin. His wondeful attitude and great heart will glide him right through this bump in the road. Plenty of home made vegetable soup helps too! :-)

To Ed:

Don't you worry about a thing. I'll be praying for you. That, and the fact that you are such a genuinely good person is a guarantee that you'll be home roughhousing with your son in no time flat. Ed, you are a great guy. You'll get well quickly.

Best To You And Yours

Chris Hurd May 22nd, 2006 08:42 AM

An update this morning from Jo:

"He made great improvements today and things are looking
pretty good. He will have to be under the care of a cardiologist
from now on because this condition will have to be controlled by
medication. I also will be bugging him a lot about his diet and
exercise :-)"