DVD Architect Text Issues at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Windows / PC Post Production Solutions > What Happens in Vegas...

What Happens in Vegas...
...stays in Vegas! This PC-based editing app is a safe bet with these tips.

Old March 17th, 2007, 08:45 PM   #1
Regular Crew

DVD Architect Text Issues

Hi folks,

I figured I'd post this here since Architect is closely related with Vegas. So here's my problem, I've been working with Architect trouble-free for quite some time now but all of a sudden in my latest project, the links do not show up on the menus! Everything seems to work and look fine in preview within the program, but when burnt to a disc and played back over any DVD player (TV, PC, etc), only the highlighted link shows up!

The font I used is a standard Windows font (Lucida Sans) and the highlight setting is "Text mask overlay."

I've never had this issue before and haven't changed anything as far as I know with regards to past projects, so what am I doing wrong?
Robb Swiatek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 18th, 2007, 07:54 PM   #2
Regular Crew

First thought...

Try using a couple of short clips (so the build doesnt take too long) and make a disk using a different font.

>Any< file on a computer can get corrupted and maybe something is screwy with the font. Trying a different one may point you in the direction....
Tim OBrien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 19th, 2007, 07:41 AM   #3
Sponsor: JET DV

What version of DVD Architect?

If you're not on the most current release, you may try updating.
Edward Troxel is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Windows / PC Post Production Solutions > What Happens in Vegas...