HDV export is dropping frames? at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Windows / PC Post Production Solutions > What Happens in Vegas...

What Happens in Vegas...
...stays in Vegas! This PC-based editing app is a safe bet with these tips.

Old July 7th, 2007, 03:16 AM   #1
Trustee

HDV export is dropping frames?

I've been doing some slow motion tests on vegas and I'm VERY pleased with the results, but I noticed that when I export slow motion sequences (particularly at 0,250) it ALWAYS shows some dropped frames. Did anyone have a similar experience? I've been exporting the sequences with the HDV option. I don't know if maybe I should go another way (since I want to take these sequences into premiere for editing I was hoping to lose the less amount of quality possible).
Rafael Lopes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 8th, 2007, 12:50 AM   #2
Trustee

bump...............
Rafael Lopes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 8th, 2007, 11:03 AM   #3
Sponsor: VASST

Not sure how you are exporting but why don't you just render to Cineform AVI using the "HDV 1080-60i intermediate" template? You won't loose any quality that way.

~jr

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Windows / PC Post Production Solutions > What Happens in Vegas...