XL2 Rear Adapter Plate including CH910 mounting .... required at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Canon EOS / MXF / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Canon HDV and DV Camera Systems > Canon XL and GL Series DV Camcorders

Canon XL and GL Series DV Camcorders
Canon XL2 / XL1S / XL1 and GL2 / XM2 / GL1 / XM1.

Old June 10th, 2013, 03:33 PM   #1
New Boot

XL2 Rear Adapter Plate including CH910 mounting .... required

Hello there,

The XL2 is a new adventure for me. I have a Sound Recording Studio here in New Zealand, and am extending to Video Production. Because of the age of the XL2 model, some of the parts can be more difficult to come by. For example, the Rear Adapter Plate, which is used to mount the CH910 and a pair of batteries. I have checked with Canon NZ, eBay, and the Advertisers on this site, to no avail. So, if any of you reading this have moved on to HD, and have an XL2 rear adapter plate sitting in a cupboard, please let me know.

Bye now,
aomahana.
Audio Arts Recording Studio
Ao Mahana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 12th, 2013, 05:47 PM   #2
New Boot

Re: XL2 Rear Adapter Plate including CH910 mounting .... required

Hi, I have that part, not using it at all. As a matter of fact, I have not used since 2009 when I put a lav receiver on it. But I guess the shipping cost from México to your place will be unaffordable. But we can check it out if you want.
Jaime Cruz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 12th, 2013, 06:16 PM   #3
New Boot

Hello Jaime.

Wow, this is a piece of good fortune!! Please let me know the price including shipping, and I will PayPal you the total. I am not sure how we would connect through this forum, but if you click on the link to my website on my first message, you should be able to see my email address, and then I can give you my physical address, and arrange payment.

Bye for now,
aomahana.
Ao Mahana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 13th, 2013, 11:52 AM   #4
New Boot

Hi, as I told you before, I am not using this piece at all, even since I bought the camera (which I love, by the way). I am still using the camera but not to much. I am sad to say that, because is a very good camera. Anyway, I not want to charge you for this part, is better if you are going to give it some life instead of being sleeping in the closet. I do prefer to have a friend there, you never knows...
So, assuming you have to pay for the shipping cost, the piece is yours. Contact me at jaimecruz@barloventofims.com or Barlovento Films: Inicio or at facebook Barlovento Films

I will have to look for the gear this weekend at my warehouse. Lets see how we can handle this.

Jaime
Jaime Cruz is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Canon EOS / MXF / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Canon HDV and DV Camera Systems > Canon XL and GL Series DV Camcorders