View Full Version : Still More Heinz!

Cole McDonald
August 6th, 2007, 05:53 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AhvNgsZ-8-Y

We shot this on an XHA1. Got to get a ride form a crop duster too! Good times. My actors are sick of ketchup...they chose to lick their props off between takes :(

Dana Acciavatti
August 6th, 2007, 06:05 PM
Pretty good, but I think you really needed a full-length shot of the crop duster to be certain the audience gets the joke.

Cole McDonald
August 6th, 2007, 06:23 PM
I agree, but 30 seconds is really short...we have the shot, couldn't fit it in :( I have better shots that run too long for the end. The first cut of this was 50 secs...and I though I was cutting it tightly on that one.

Cole McDonald
August 6th, 2007, 07:09 PM
misinterpreted...We couldn't get a long shot of the plane as we got one free ride...and only had one camera...so it was inside the plane (none of that footage was used unfortunately, but our actor loved it and it helped him get over his fear of flying in small planes).

Dana Acciavatti
August 6th, 2007, 10:16 PM
Yeah, 30 seconds was very little time to squeeze a concept into. I had a tough time fitting a cohesive idea into each of my two entries. Apparently, I must have failed at it, because I put one up in this forum and so far no response at all. That's usually a really bad sign. I learned alot anyway.

Michael Rapadas
August 7th, 2007, 01:11 AM
great idea! i love the ending! pretty funny and good angles.

Cole McDonald
August 7th, 2007, 07:55 AM
We try to add a skill every shoot we do...this time was more interesting angles...so thank you!