View Full Version : Cinevate/Brevis

Mark Yamamoto
August 21st, 2007, 01:33 PM
Hello, Anyone out there with purchases from Cinevate/Brevis? Noticed they are from Canada and I'm in the US. I like the product and wondering about ordering one since they have no US distribution stores. It's for an HVX200PJ.

Dan Brockett
August 21st, 2007, 01:40 PM
Hello, Anyone out there with purchases from Cinevate/Brevis? Noticed they are from Canada and I'm in the US. I like the product and wondering about ordering one since they have no US distribution stores. It's for an HVX200PJ.

Hi Mark:

There are many happy and satisfied U.S. users of the Brevis. Dennis seems to be a good guy, cares what users ask for and is constantly innovating and improving his product.

I am not buying one yet but I have used one and compared with the other adapters on the market. I think the Brevis is probably the best deal for most needs.

Best,

Dan

Mark Yamamoto
August 21st, 2007, 02:04 PM
Dan,
Thanks for the info.
Regards,
Mark

Todd Giglio
August 21st, 2007, 05:12 PM
Mark,

I bought the Brevis (I live in the US) and had no problems whatsoever. Dennis and the Cinevate team are great and everything was delivered without a hitch. Now I just have to get a camera...

Todd

Leonard Levy
August 21st, 2007, 09:21 PM
Dennis is great, its a great product that is constantly being improved, the only caveate is he seems to be swamped and it often takes him longer to deliver than he promises, but I'd say its worth the wait unless you have a deadline. I'm sure he'll be honest if you are up against the gun on a time problem though.