View Full Version : Where do I go to find out....

Jerry Gree
August 29th, 2007, 02:26 PM
...when the next contest starts? How do I sign up, and how long do you have to complete the film and submit. Sorry if this is common knowledge, or if there is a section that I have overlooked that states all these things clearly. Please help, I am very interested in getting involved. I am a 3d film student, and would love to compete with a hybrid film.

Thanks
Jerry

James Huenergardt
August 29th, 2007, 03:23 PM
Dylan normally posts a few weeks ahead that a DVChallenge is in the near future.

Then, there is a sign-up thread here in this forum that will allow you to sign up. At the top of that thread, there will be all the details, as far as when it starts, ends, etc.

However, the day the contest starts is when you will be informed of the theme.

Check out other sign-up threads in this forum for more info.

Hope this helps,

Jim

Jonathan Jones
August 29th, 2007, 03:52 PM
It has been speculated that DVC10 will begin taking signups sometime in October. Keep checking back in these threads to get updated on upcoming info.

-Jon

Dylan Couper
August 29th, 2007, 08:39 PM
Hey Jerry, I'd say mid/late October we'll start sign up, and run it at the end of Oct.

Dick Mays
August 30th, 2007, 03:12 PM
Hey Jerry, I'd say mid/late October we'll start sign up, and run it at the end of Oct.

Oooohhh. Something spooky for the theme I bet...

Jesse Steele
August 30th, 2007, 06:28 PM
oooh i've got it! a remake of a classic horror movie? everyone else is doing that?

Matt Wall
September 26th, 2007, 02:48 PM
I am looking forward to this. It will be me first one! Excited already!

Dylan Couper
September 26th, 2007, 05:38 PM
Oh yeah... it's on for late Oct. :)