View Full Version : opinion on logo

Brian Luce
October 10th, 2007, 08:52 PM
I suck at logos. but need to make one. Question: when you guys look at this do you see an "S" or a lightning bolt? Does it look like "Sorrento" or "Orrento".

any other input is appreciated.

Daniel Ross
October 11th, 2007, 03:35 AM
Check this out. It's fixed, I think. Idea is cool, but it was a bit vague.

Michael Nistler
October 11th, 2007, 04:49 AM
I suck at logos. but need to make one. Question: when you guys look at this do you see an "S" or a lightning bolt? Does it look like "Sorrento" or "Orrento".

any other input is appreciated.

Hi Brian,

Yeah, aren't we all "design-challenged"! For an incredibly low price, I recommend you consider Becky at:

http://podcastdesigns.com/

She has hundreds of clients and has lots of her work on display. Just don't let her know she's greatly underpriced for her fabulous work (she's done several designs for me and I always tip her awesome work).

Warm Regards, Michael

Brian Luce
October 11th, 2007, 08:43 AM
Hi Brian,

Yeah, aren't we all "design-challenged"! For an incredibly low price, I recommend you consider Becky at:

Warm Regards, Michael

Yes, terrible at designs and not a marketing genius either. The caption under my old logo was "It's the content stupid..."

Thanks for the tip on Becky. I emailed her.

Michael Nistler
October 11th, 2007, 01:11 PM
Rehi Brian,

Great, say "hi" to Becky for me. While my logo needs weren't all the sophisticated, I was very happy with her quick design, creativity, and flexibility (of course, the price was definitely the best). See attached for her work on some of my businesses ...

Good luck, Michael