View Full Version : DVX-100 Teams Up With FCP 4

Geoff Zimmerman
June 7th, 2003, 04:48 PM
As heads up regarding the following event.

As part of a two-day DV Filmmaking workshop, we’ll see if the soon to be released FCP4 lives up to the hype. Apple FCP guru Steve Martin will capture and edit 24P footage shot the previous day with the DVX-100.

In addition, fresh out of the trenches having just completed a 24P feature film, talented Director of Photography Jessica Gallant will be on hand to answer questions and talk about why this camcorder is the hot ticket for indie digital filmmakers.

The workshop takes place Saturday and Sunday June 14-15 at Filmmakers Alliance in Pasadena, California. The two-day course fee is a bargain at $349

For more info or to Register Call 1 (800) 525-5854 or Visit www.DVCamps.com

Chris Hurd
June 11th, 2003, 01:40 PM
Note, I've met Jessica Gallant is she is a very sharp, gifted filmmaker. I'd love to attend myself. For those who go, you won't be disappointed. Please say hello to her for me.

Geoff Zimmerman
June 11th, 2003, 03:17 PM
Hi Chris,

Yes, indeed we feel honored to have Jessica participate in this weekend's event. Her practical knowledge of the DVX-100 is superb. It's going very beneficial gathering for everyone involved.

Thank you and the outstanding staff at DVinfo for making this the hottest Tech forum on the the net!

Geoff Zimmerman
DVCamps.com
(800) 525-5854
www.DVCamps.com