View Full Version : New in The Business

Jamison Olivieri
June 15th, 2003, 08:03 PM
Hello My name is Jamison Olivieri and 7 years ago I got into filmmaking. I used my dads old cheap Hi8 camera. Now Im 13 and saved up after 4 long years and bought a AG-DVX100. First off I have to say this is the sweetest camera I have ever seen. The Picture is so much more sharper then my old camera. Well anyway I have made a number of videos. I have gone to many film classes but I just seem to be alot better then the kids there. In 7th grade I made a film from a book we read and I sold 50 copies of it. I am not sure what I should do next. Any Comment may help me thank you.

TackleQB@aol.com

Alex Knappenberger
June 15th, 2003, 08:12 PM
Dang, mad props to you. I'm 14 myself, and there's no way I could save up money for 4 years. heh.

I can't say that i'm not jealous, because I am. :D

Just keep making videos.

Do you have anything online? I'd be interested in seeing some stuff from someone else my age, just to know what kind of level I need to be on, heh. I've seen some videos made by other kids around my age, and so far, to be honest, they've all been crap. I have a couple of my videos online, but I'm not going to post the links here, for the sake that they are stupid. I'll post my next one though.