View Full Version : Lens Adaptor Question?

Jenna Klingensmith
January 3rd, 2008, 02:49 PM
Hey everyone, I have a quick question in which could use some expert advice :) Basically I'm confused about the 35mm lens adaptor.

I'm considering purchasing one in the future so I can get better shots with a shallow depth of field, as it is very difficult to do with the standard gl2 lens. Now I've read that a 35mm lens will do the trick, and I've done some reading on here, and various other places, and it sounded like you need to buy a lens, and another device to attach it to the camcorder? Am I wrong?

If so, or if not, could someone please explain this to me, and when deciding to purchase one, what do I need to look for so that it will work on the GL2..

Don Palomaki
January 3rd, 2008, 04:11 PM
http://www.letus35.com/

for information on one popular adapter. My may be able to call them to get advise specific to your application. And you will find discussion of it in various forums here.

My take is that as a minimum you will need a 35mm camera lens suitable for the adapter you get.
The adapter of course.
In the case of the Letus you will need appropriate step down rings to mount it on the GL2.
And or course the money needed to buy it.