View Full Version : How to get rid of the MainConcept logo in Canon HF100 videostream?

Michael Mann
May 30th, 2008, 05:45 AM
Just found out that the logo is deactivated after importing video streams in Vegas. No offense.

But any ideas why VLC-player does not playback Canon HF100-files properly? I use version 0.8.6d. Thanks in advance.

Stephen Eastwood
May 30th, 2008, 12:12 PM
I picked up avccore, and everything opens the hf files now smoothly. VLC, WM, and Mplayer classic

Dave Rosky
May 30th, 2008, 02:05 PM
I picked up avccore, and everything opens the hf files now smoothly. VLC, WM, and Mplayer classic

What is avccore? I tried googling it but it just turned up a bunch of obscure links. Is it a standalone product or part of something else?

Michael Mann
May 30th, 2008, 02:20 PM
Dave, I guess Stephen meant CoreAVC.
I just installed it but no change, VLC still does not play.

Dave Pearce
June 2nd, 2008, 02:00 AM
Dave, I guess Stephen meant CoreAVC.
I just installed it but no change, VLC still does not play.

Im pretty sure that VLC uses its own codecs anyway.

I have CoreAVC 1.7 and it works great with MPC though. Only problem i find is that if i click further along the time line the video wont play smoothly any more.

Dave.

Steve Weber
August 30th, 2008, 09:39 AM
I have the same problem and I can not seem to get rid of it. I am using an PMW-EX1 camera and avid media composer. Is there anyway to get rid of this logo? Keep in mind I do not have the original footage, I am willing to try anything at all, like editing the video somehow or anything.

Let me know

Machine :
Mac Pro 10.5.4
Avid Media Composer v3
Avid Nitrous DX

George Kroonder
August 30th, 2008, 09:45 AM
Use the export for NLE option. The other exports require that you buy MainConcept plugings and will render with a logo overlay in 'demo' mode. The Export for NLE will not.

George/