View Full Version : Short movie from a weekend tour with my XH-A1

Pavel Sedlak
June 9th, 2008, 03:52 PM
from The Czech Republic.

3min 16sec - 120MB (QT, H264 1280x720 upper, 5Mbps)
http://www.videoproduce.cz/images/Trebon_preview_proklad.mov

Robert Huber
June 9th, 2008, 05:22 PM
Colors looks great. Very crisp and vibrant --- particularly the last half of the movie. Where you using a present or was that CC'd in post?

Pavel Sedlak
June 9th, 2008, 05:29 PM
Thanks for reply.

No CC in post, WB on XH-A1 was set manualy (in kelvin). On clouds was used circual polarizer (I have on my XH-A1 UV filtr HoyaPro too).

I am using my own setting (it is sharp, colors are a little green).

Robert Huber
June 9th, 2008, 08:12 PM
Thanks for reply.

No CC in post, WB on XH-A1 was set manualy (in kelvin). On clouds was used circual polarizer (I have on my XH-A1 UV filtr HoyaPro too).

I am using my own setting (it is sharp, colors are a little green).

Well I would be interested in trying your preset myself if you care to share it. Looks nice.

Tom Kubicki
June 9th, 2008, 08:38 PM
Pavel,

I assume you are on a Mac. How did you compress the file? Great quality at just 14.3 MB. Can you share your settings and process?
Thanks

Robert Huber
June 9th, 2008, 08:57 PM
Pavel,

I assume you are on a Mac. How did you compress the file? Great quality at just 14.3 MB. Can you share your settings and process?
Thanks

14.3? The one I downloaded was 117MB

Pavel Sedlak
June 10th, 2008, 02:02 AM
Well I would be interested in trying your preset myself if you care to share it. Looks nice.

This preset I make right for my XH-A1, but it's possible, that on the other A1 it will not be all right (I heard something like this, try it*).

preset:
GAM N,
KNE L, BLK M, PED -4, SET -1, /black and white/
SHP 1, HDF L DHV 4 /sharpness and details/
COR 0, NR1+2 0, /denoise/
CMX 1*, CGN 24, CPH -1*(0), /colors/
all remain 0.

It is for me very importent to shot with exposition under F5 (for perfect picture with XH-A1).