View Full Version : My save the date video

Bill Grant
June 20th, 2008, 07:38 PM
Hey All,
Here is a save the date video i did for my Dad's wedding. It is a bit surreal for me but interesting. I think this captures their relationship quite nicely and anyone who knows them will giggle at this piece. Anyway this was at the end of a long day of shooting for me, so b-roll, excessive audio correction, etc. were out of the question. Anyway... here you go.

www.grantphotovideo.com/billpatty

Richard Wakefield
June 21st, 2008, 05:53 AM
Bill, u don't need to worry about any of the video and audio quality u may have rushed coz that sweet couple made me laugh out loud, maybe coz they remind me of my own parents! there's nothing worse than take after take of a couple to get them saying something flawless :)

great stuff, all their friends are gonna love that!

Travis Cossel
June 21st, 2008, 03:38 PM
I thought it was pretty sweet and cute. I think it's a great concept for a save the date video. Having a couple interact like they did (flubbing lines, laughing, etc.).

Jason Robinson
July 17th, 2008, 01:53 AM
Hey All,
Here is a save the date video i did for my Dad's wedding. It is a bit surreal for me but interesting. I think this captures their relationship quite nicely and anyone who knows them will giggle at this piece. Anyway this was at the end of a long day of shooting for me, so b-roll, excessive audio correction, etc. were out of the question. Anyway... here you go.

www.grantphotovideo.com/billpatty

That is some great chemistry they have there. I love how he is rolling his eyes when she is trying the line. Priceless!

Kelsey Emuss
July 17th, 2008, 07:26 AM
That was SOOOO cute!! I loved the song choice as well!!

Shaftone Dunklin
July 17th, 2008, 10:44 AM
I really liked it!