View Full Version : More Letus Ultimate Footage

Steven Dempsey
July 10th, 2008, 08:44 PM
Here is some quick tests I did with my daughter again....she's leaving for a month so I'm trying to squeeze as much in as I can :) Talking head stuff with no sound.

http://exposureroom.com/members/disjecta.aspx/assets/dc56f92e4bd04ba6ab498ba635e4d82a/#1353

Benjamin Eckstein
July 10th, 2008, 08:54 PM
Looks good.

What is she saying?

Steven Dempsey
July 10th, 2008, 08:57 PM
She's telling me a scary story.

Bob Hart
July 11th, 2008, 12:01 AM
Steven.

Impressive. Not a sign of a flicker in any of the diffuse brights in backgrounds that I could see.

Do you get any laterally travelling weird stuff going across the screen if you shoot in your 60Hz flourescent lighting over there. I expect groundglass speed control would take care of anything which might occur.

This following question is probably covered in the howwedoits on exposureroom but if you can spare the time -

How do you get the exposureroom display to crop to a widescreen frame edge? Does it automatically frame to the masked black edge or is there some other trickery involved? Don't go out of your way for this, just curious that's all.

Steven Dempsey
July 11th, 2008, 12:04 AM
Bob, I chop the letterbox bars off using Sorenson Squeeze and Exposure Room will just play the video in whatever aspect it's uploaded...it's not bound to 16x9 or whatever.

Bob Hart
July 11th, 2008, 02:58 AM
Steven.

Thanks for your advice. I don't have Sorenson Squeeze but I will experiment nevertheless.