View Full Version : Sony Rebates

Mike Mitchelle
August 25th, 2008, 01:36 PM
Hello,

Is the rebate for a free SXS card on avilable in the US or in the UK as well?

Thanks.

Ray Bell
August 25th, 2008, 05:53 PM
Yes, both... EX1 and EX3, around the world..

David C. Williams
August 25th, 2008, 06:00 PM
Except Australia it seems. I can't get any response from Sony Australia about it at all. People either don't know, or don't reply.

Ryan Raybould
August 25th, 2008, 07:39 PM
I have also tried asking Sony Australia. I also asked when some information on the EX3 could be expected on their website and this is what I received in reply:

"Thank you for your enquiry.

Currently there are no details available on the release of the EX3 in Australia. Our website at www.sony.com.au will keep you updated on new and future products."

Funny, because I thought the product was already available in Australia.

David C. Williams
August 25th, 2008, 08:24 PM
It is, I have one. Hopefully they get their act together, and we don't miss out on the extra 8Gb card.

Roger Soo
August 25th, 2008, 09:32 PM
When can we have the 128GB Express card? :D

Aaron Lucas
August 26th, 2008, 08:01 AM
I have also tried asking Sony Australia. I also asked when some information on the EX3 could be expected on their website and this is what I received in reply:

"Thank you for your enquiry.

Currently there are no details available on the release of the EX3 in Australia. Our website at www.sony.com.au will keep you updated on new and future products."

Funny, because I thought the product was already available in Australia.

yep, a small amount of PMWEX3 units have already hit the market and a few more should become available next week.

Any questions about SxS card offers are probably best directed at your local authorised dealer.