View Full Version : DVD Studio Pro 4

Andrew Masters
September 2nd, 2008, 05:28 AM
I have used IDVD for sometime but have out grown its capabilities and now using DVDSP.
The problem I have is when I import video assets into DVDSP with eg: 16 chapters it ends up with 4 menus as expected. I do not seem to be able to go from 1 menu to the next in the menu tab or when playing back the DVD on a conventional player the remote does not let you flick from one menu page to the next. In IDVD there was an arrow on each page which allowed you to move forward and back through the pages. I realise I must have to do something after fighting my way through the users manual I am unable to find a solution. Everything else works fine please can someone help me.

Shaun Roemich
September 2nd, 2008, 07:28 AM
You need to author a button that makes the jump to the next page and assign it's target in the Inspector.

Martin Pauly
September 2nd, 2008, 03:06 PM
Andrew,

If you use DVDSP's feature to automatically create and populate the index menu, it should create the necessary buttons to navigate forward and backward ("next" and "prev"). If you created the four index menus by hand, then you'll have to add the navigation buttons manually, as Shaun explained.

- Martin