View Full Version : DVDA5 install error

Steven Davis
October 11th, 2008, 08:59 AM
Anyone ever seen the install error on DVDA 5.0 upgrade; "Requirements not met. Press OK to Exit Install." I installed/upgraded to Vegas 8 first. And I'm still getting this error. Thanks again.

Graham Bernard
October 11th, 2008, 11:53 PM
Hi Steven, here's a link to the SONY DVDA System Requirements and Install procedures. Read them through and check to see if you have all the bases covered - yeah?

Sony Creative Software Inc. - DVD Architect Release Notes (http://sony-714.vo.llnwd.net/dspcdn/releasenotes/dvdarchitectpro50_readme_enu.htm#WhatsNew)

Grazie

Steven Davis
October 13th, 2008, 07:26 PM
I've emailed Sony to see what's up, I've checked and matched my requirements. We'll see.

Lorinda Norton
October 13th, 2008, 08:17 PM
Hi Steven,

I just installed the upgrade tonight. Boy, I hate to ask what seems like a really silly question, but....you do have the older version of DVD Architect, not just Vegas 8, on your machine now, right? :)

Steven Davis
October 13th, 2008, 08:35 PM
hehe, not a silly questions, but yeah, I have DVDa 3. :}

Steven Davis
October 15th, 2008, 07:13 PM
Well, it's been like 5 hours of uninstalling doing this and that. I've tried every requirement angle I can, called Sony, tried what they suggested. So It's from scratch for me, I'll just start with a fresh install of my OS.