View Full Version : Kessler CraneŽ - Crazy FREE SHIPPING* Special

Chris Beller
November 27th, 2008, 09:54 PM
This time of year we are all looking for a way to save a little cash. In the spirit of the crazy Black Friday sales, and because Eric has temporarily lost his sanity, we are offering FREE UPS Ground Shipping* on all U.S. Domestic (lower 48 states only, Alaska and Hawaii not included) orders over $100. This special offer will be for a Limited Time Only, so hurry so you don't miss out.

* Free shipping not available for use with other promotions or discounts. Sorry, International Orders Not Eligible. Alaska and Hawaii are not eligible for FREE Ground Shipping, but we will contact you with a discounted shipping rate.

Kessler CraneŽ - Quality Professional Camera Cranes, Camera Jib & Camera Support Products (http://www.kesslercrane.com)

Thanks!

Chris Beller
December 23rd, 2008, 08:30 AM
Our FREE SHIPPING* promotion will end today, after 5:00pm ET. Thanks!

Wishing you all a happy and safe holiday season!

Don Miller
December 23rd, 2008, 10:01 AM
FYI, your web site does not format well on my macbook pro with Firefox 3

Chris Beller
December 23rd, 2008, 01:34 PM
Don - Thanks for the feedback. If you would like, e-mail me directly chris at kesslercrane dot com and let me know what issues you are seeing. I am PC-based and test with Firefox 2/3, IE 7, Chrome, and Safari. So far the only issues I have noticed or been made aware of is Safari not handling the JavaScript for our cart consistently. I would be interested in trying to figure out what issues you are encountering. Thanks again for making me aware.