View Full Version : Just installed newest build of Aspect HD 5.4

David Beisner
December 2nd, 2008, 02:28 PM
So I just installed the newest build of Aspect HD 5.4 which Cineform promised me would fix a bug with the conversion of mp4 files. Only problem is, the newest build (at least the zip file I downloaded anyway) didn't install the HDLink.exe program. The installation of 5.4 included a complete uninstall of 5.3, which included the HDLink.exe program file. Anyone else had this happen?

I submitted a ticket on Cineform's website, so we'll see what happens...

Jerry Porter
December 2nd, 2008, 02:58 PM
So I just installed the newest build of Aspect HD 5.4 which Cineform promised me would fix a bug with the conversion of mp4 files. Only problem is, the newest build (at least the zip file I downloaded anyway) didn't install the HDLink.exe program. The installation of 5.4 included a complete uninstall of 5.3, which included the HDLink.exe program file. Anyone else had this happen?

I submitted a ticket on Cineform's website, so we'll see what happens...

Just try to re-install it again. Sometimes I have noticed that the first run just un-installed the old program. YMMV

David Beisner
December 3rd, 2008, 07:47 AM
Ok, I completely uninstalled and reinstalled it and I've got HDLink back. Unfortunately, the new build didn't solve the conversion issues with MP4s as they had promised... oh well. I guess I'll re-open that ticket...