View Full Version : You have to watch this!!! Soooo Funny!

Kelsey Emuss
January 16th, 2009, 04:26 PM
I wish the weddings I filmed were all this interesting!!

Freaky Best Man Speech (http://www.freakybestmanspeech.com/)

Travis Cossel
January 16th, 2009, 09:22 PM
That was great!

Paul Mailath
January 17th, 2009, 05:12 AM
I was waiting for something to go badly wrong - great ending!

glad I didn't have a best man with those comedic talents!

Richard Wakefield
January 17th, 2009, 06:43 AM
quality! v.funny indeed

Tim Harjo
January 17th, 2009, 06:59 AM
o my eyes!

Denny Kyser
January 17th, 2009, 12:51 PM
Very funny, thanks for sharing.

Warren Kawamoto
January 17th, 2009, 01:00 PM
That was great content! However, technically there was a fatal flaw. 2 cameras were shooting opposite sides of "the line." Best man was looking left to right when he was speaking. Couple should have been looking right to left on their reaction, not left to right.
Draw an imaginary line from the best man to the couple, both cameras should have been set up on the same side of this line. If you cross it, you'll reverse the shot and confuse the viewer.

Same principle when shooting football or basketball, all cameras must be on the same side or you'll get a reversal of direction which doesn't make sense.

Jason Robinson
January 17th, 2009, 01:18 PM
I wish the weddings I filmed were all this interesting!!

Freaky Best Man Speech (http://www.freakybestmanspeech.com/)

Oh my goodness. That took a lot of guts and a good natured bride & groom. wow.

Travis Cossel
January 17th, 2009, 02:41 PM
That was great content! However, technically there was a fatal flaw. 2 cameras were shooting opposite sides of "the line." Best man was looking left to right when he was speaking. Couple should have been looking right to left on their reaction, not left to right.
Draw an imaginary line from the best man to the couple, both cameras should have been set up on the same side of this line. If you cross it, you'll reverse the shot and confuse the viewer.

Same principle when shooting football or basketball, all cameras must be on the same side or you'll get a reversal of direction which doesn't make sense.

Good point, Warren.

Bryan Daugherty
January 18th, 2009, 12:48 AM
That was incredible, and great pick up on the technical aspect Warren. Though if I was the shooter i think this one would test my professional metal, trying not to get distracted by the humor of it.

Finn Nielsen
January 18th, 2009, 03:49 AM
That was so funny..........

Don Bloom
January 18th, 2009, 06:22 AM
while I agree with Warren the content, at least to me, overcame any technical flaws. For instance, the camera that was on the best man was actually making me sea sickwhile the camera on the B&G was very solid (tripod?-I'd say yes). The content though made me forget about the extremely unsteady footage and crossing the line. At the very end when the best man is done he shakes hand withan older gentleman (bride or grooms father?) who is holding a little palmcorder and I would bet that HE did the footage of the bestman and the professional was zero'd in on the B&G and then used the audio that HE picked up for the final edit.
While technically not right (a grade of C perhaps) again the content was good enough to give it an A-.
Besides I'll bet 99% of the average people out there didn't or won't notice that they "crossed the line"
Don

John Estcourt
January 18th, 2009, 07:30 AM
Don,agreed I never noticed because I was laughing soo much, fantastic!
just proves that content rules!

Tripp Woelfel
January 18th, 2009, 08:35 AM
Ohh... That's not right.

Kelsey Emuss
January 18th, 2009, 01:38 PM
Glad you all enjoyed it!

I should have put in a disclaimer that I didn't actually film it. I wouldn't want to take credit for anyone else's work! I wish I had though!!