View Full Version : Pro Titler - changind speed of title

Stephen Sobel
January 31st, 2009, 09:37 AM
I created a title in a vegas project using the Pro Titler tool. It scrolls across the screen faster than I want. I assume there is a way to slow it down, but I haven't been able to figure it out. Can someone point me in the right direction?

Edward Troxel
January 31st, 2009, 02:50 PM
Simplest way would probably be to just hold down the CTRL key and make it longer (which if you only need to slow it down some (less than 4x) is an easy way to do it).

Or you can make the event longer and then move the keyframes (which is, technically, the correct method but not always the one I use).

Or you could add a Velocity Envelope and slow it down that way.

Stephen Sobel
January 31st, 2009, 03:03 PM
Simplest way would probably be to just hold down the CTRL key and make it longer (which if you only need to slow it down some (less than 4x) is an easy way to do it).

Or you can make the event longer and then move the keyframes (which is, technically, the correct method but not always the one I use).

Or you could add a Velocity Envelope and slow it down that way.

I tried adding a velocity envelope, but that didn't seem to work. User error, no doubt. I'll try your other suggestions, and see which works best for me. Thanks!

Edit:CTRL drag did the trick!