View Full Version : Any people from holland?

Rob Lohman
October 23rd, 2001, 06:08 AM
Hi!

I was wondering if there any many ppl here
from holland.... Does anyone have a profesionnal
job in TV and or Movie business here? Wondering
what people are out here :)

Any ideas on good places in holland to go
look for Canon XL1s camera? Particularly
looking for places where I can hold one :)
Web presence would be nice too....

Hope to hear from you!

Andre Bentlage
October 24th, 2001, 11:06 AM
hoie rob
I'm from Holland maar ik leef/werk in Indonesie, ik ben cameraman voor oa Journaal, NOVA, Andere Tijden, netwerk en 2 Vandaag. Ik schiet ook voor andere landen. Ik gebruik de XL1 al sinds nov.1998.
Whats up?

Dan Uneken
October 25th, 2001, 06:09 AM
Hoi

I am Dutch but I live and work in Spain, Andalucia. I bought my XL-1 from Capi-Vak in Amsterdam, where they usually have one or more on stock.

Succes!
Dan Uneken

Jose di Cani
May 31st, 2005, 05:41 PM
I been living in Rotterdam for all my life. I am spanish and into audio editing, creating audio effects, making digital music (minimalistic, darma, etc). Something that is non-commercial. I love art so audio is my passion,but lately I have been creating cartoons and minimalistic video work. I really want to get into some short drama films.

Tot ziens en succes met jullie werk!

Djee Smit
June 4th, 2005, 06:59 AM
Jup, I'm Dutch too (Breda), just joined this forum, still doing a study but besides that I have started together with two friends a company in audiovisual communication. www.192producties.nl (still working on a site) We recently bought an XL1.

Jan van den Hemel
June 5th, 2005, 12:39 PM
I'm from Holland, but the last 15 or so years have been living in Belgium. I have an XM1. The latest things I'm working on is a couple of short films: a kungfu short of about 30 minutes and a sciencefiction short of about 3 minutes. I would really love to work professionally for a post-production company here or in Holland. I'm also into CGI, working with ZBrush, 3DMax etc.

Cheers,
Jan.

www.newshots.tk - trailers for the above mentioned flicks!

Jose di Cani
June 19th, 2005, 04:46 PM
Djee Smit,

one question. On your site the main title is in the same colour as the colour used for links etc. So that confuses me.

ps: check out some other graphic sites online to see if you can liven up your site. I know it is in the first steps, but if I was a consumer, I would have to think about doing business with you.

Rob Lohman
June 21st, 2005, 03:57 AM
Hey everyone. Finally some more people from Holland / Belgium. Welcome
aboard to all! (This thread is very old already).

Jan: A good friend of mine is working at Grid in Belgium. That's a pretty large
and well known post / visual effects house. I think they are looking for
(freelance?) compositors all the time, but I'm not 100% sure on that. If you
have such skills I could ask and see what they are looking for.

Mathieu Ghekiere
June 21st, 2005, 04:07 AM
I'm from Belgium too, and have an Xl1s.
Just a student though, trying to make my way to the film academy ;-)

Jan van den Hemel
June 21st, 2005, 04:37 AM
Thanks Rob, that sounds very interesting. I've sent my resume to your e-mail adress.

Djee Smit
June 22nd, 2005, 08:58 AM
Djee Smit,

one question. On your site the main title is in the same colour as the colour used for links etc. So that confuses me.

ps: check out some other graphic sites online to see if you can liven up your site. I know it is in the first steps, but if I was a consumer, I would have to think about doing business with you.

Yeah I know, we are devolopping a real site at the moment, we're just getting started. This is just a page to fill up the domain at the moment, so you don't get a blank page. Thanks for looking and the advice though.