View Full Version : JVC/HDV Edit Event

Geoff Zimmerman
February 13th, 2004, 11:46 PM
Explore in-depth HD post-production workflow solutions including Final Cut Pro 4, Adobe Premiere Pro and Sony Vegas Video 4, as part of a two-day hands-on JVC HD Event slated for March 13-14 at Hollywood Studio Rentals, 2400 West Olive Avenue Burbank, California. See CineForm Aspect HD, Heuris HD Indie Toolkit and AJA HDSDI converter. Keep up-to-date with this new and exciting technology and what impact it’s currently having on the industry at large. Event Fee $275. Early Bird Discount. For more info or to register Call (800) 525-5854 or Visit www.DVCamps.com

Heath McKnight
February 16th, 2004, 02:06 PM
Geoff,

Many of us don't like in SoCal, nor can others travel. Will it become a "road show" event, going to other major cities, like Miami, NYC, Chicago, etc.?

Thanks,

heath

Geoff Zimmerman
February 17th, 2004, 12:01 AM
Hi Heath,

Nice to hear from you.
We'd like nothing better than to host this outstanding event in the cities you mention.

We're certainly open to suggestions i.e. sponsors, institutional funding and/or other financial incentives that might make a road show possible.

I'll propose that if any of your registered forum members do decide to make the trip from outside of California, we'll give them 10% off...and that's in addition to the $50 discount they'll get by signing up early!

A great deal, a great event and you can enjoy it under the warm California sun...and go surfing!

Keep up the good work.

Geoff Zimmerman
Program Director
DV Camps
(800) 525-5854
www.DVCamps.com

Heath McKnight
February 17th, 2004, 01:01 AM
Nice deal, Geoff. I'm in South Florida, but I wouldn't mind going back SoCal.

heath