View Full Version : Brief 60 second wedding teaser to share...

Matt Barwick
May 20th, 2009, 12:54 AM
Hi all,

Quick teaser from this past weekends wedding to share.

Barwick Multimedia | Amee & Wayne (http://www.barwickmultimedia.com.au/blog/?p=143)

I've just started offering these teasers over the past couple of months and have been getting a great response from both the couples and families/friends involved.

Any comments/critique regarding any aspect of it (colouring, compositions, audio, anything!) are welcome.

Cheers,

Matt.

Susanto Widjaja
May 20th, 2009, 01:27 AM
very nice! I'm sure they would be thrilled seeing that...

just like jerry maguire's quote "you had me at hellow.."

I'd say, "you had me at title rack focus..." hahahha.. very clever one!

Santo

Travis Cossel
May 20th, 2009, 11:13 AM
Yeah, kudos on the title rack focus. Clever. Overall I liked the piece. Would have been nice to maybe see some from the reception, but not necessary.

Noel Lising
May 20th, 2009, 12:00 PM
Love it. My favorite shot was the couple with the rolls royce. Thanks for sharing. I would love to see the "magic moment".

Stephen J. Williams
May 20th, 2009, 07:29 PM
matt,

awesome clip... I loved the way this one was put together.

Steve

Dean Morris
May 20th, 2009, 11:06 PM
Great job Matt.

It has the "it feels right" about it auroa...spot on for the couple with scene selection and audio bits. The ending was a classic.

Trailers are brilliant and you will find it a great marketing tool - way to go to have it on the blog.

Matt Barwick
May 21st, 2009, 04:21 AM
Thanks guys for taking the time to view and comment - much appreciated.

Santo - "you had me at title rack focus..." - haha! I don't think the phrase will catch on but I love it...

Travis - I'm relieved to not see any mention regarding the colour or contrast of this one! I respect your opinion and feel like I'm now getting somewhere with the 'look' I'm after regarding the colouring.

Noel - cheers mate. I'll be sure to put the highlights online when done

Stephen - thanks heaps! Much appreciated.

Dean - thanks very much for the feedback. I'd actually been quite hesitant for a while about the idea of keeping an online blog, so only recently started one. I've been really happy with the feedback it's been getting from couples so far and I've actually enjoyed doing it myself. It feels much more natural than updating the website frequently.

Cheers,

Matt.

Stephen J. Williams
May 21st, 2009, 08:08 AM
Travis - I'm relieved to not see any mention regarding the colour or contrast of this one! I respect your opinion and feel like I'm now getting somewhere with the 'look' I'm after regarding the colouring.

Matt,

I didn't mention it before but I thought you nailed the colors... I was totally digging the look. Great job once again.

Steve

Anthony Vu
May 21st, 2009, 08:49 AM
Nice work Matt. I thought it started off very strong. Like others say, it had the right "feel."
Loved it! I totally dig the slider of the flower shot and rack focus.

I thought the color was a little inconsistent, but I don't think that was your fault since the lighting conditions chanced on you throughout the day.

Overall, a great teaser!

antz

Darren Smith
May 23rd, 2009, 10:33 PM
Good one Matt

Grandad or Uncle Bob with the videocam a classic, was he 2nd shooting for you on the day;)