View Full Version : Flying Pictures and The Beatles

Rick Thornquist
July 20th, 2009, 02:01 PM
I'm looking to make an opening sequence using After Effects. I've seen a number of videos with lots of flying pictures which coalesce into a logo (or vice versa) and was hoping to do something like that.

There is a short video about the upcoming Beatles remasters that has what I'm looking for. It's at: The Beatles 2009 Remastered Albums (http://www.amazon.ca/gp/feature.html/ref=amb_link_84634271_1?ie=UTF8&docId=1000392141&pf_rd_m=A3DWYIK6Y9EEQB&pf_rd_s=auto-sparkle&pf_rd_r=0JNMBBDER0X0X8H1M7TF&pf_rd_t=301&pf_rd_p=482059371&pf_rd_i=the%20beatles). The video is on the right side of the screen under the title bars (showing the four with their Pepper costumes).

See how the Beatles logo comes up and breaks into a bunch of pictures when it starts? Also, at the 30 second mark, the pictures fall away and form the Beatles logo.

My question: Is there a script or something that can automate this process or must all the pictures be animated by hand?

Ray Bell
July 26th, 2009, 12:38 PM
Check into the new trapcode particular version 2... I think it could do this easy..