View Full Version : Pic of Magiqcam new...

Charles King
April 23rd, 2004, 03:42 AM
adjustable arm vest connector, that Charles P. reccommeded to them. Does anyone who have purchase the system have a pic to share?

Mark Jervis
April 23rd, 2004, 08:26 AM
I ordered mine over a month ago and should be recieving it next week...(fingers crossed). If noone else has posted a pic by then I'll be glad to.

Charles King
April 23rd, 2004, 09:19 AM
Thanks.

Douglas Akers
April 23rd, 2004, 08:01 PM
I ordered mine from John Feb. 10th.
I wouldn't cross your fingers too tight!
I still don't have it yet but last week John said about 2 more weeks before it's ready.
He said I'm getting the redesigned arm and many other improvements so, I'm not complaining at all!
My first feature shoot begins June 4th so I hope I have enough time to get comfortable with it before then.
Thanks to Charles Papert and everyone else on this forum I feel very confident in my ability to navigate the steep learning curve of static and dynamic balance.
I just wanna get started!!

Mark Jervis
April 23rd, 2004, 08:08 PM
I ordered mine on March 16th. I spoke with him a few days ago and was told that he was getting in the bearings today and that it should ship in the next few days.

Douglas Akers
April 23rd, 2004, 08:42 PM
Mark,
I guess we'll be getting them about the same time!
Will this be your first stabilizer?
It will be my first "real" one.
I took a stab at making a handheld non-gimble sled last year, it fell apart after a few weeks but, I learned a little.
It would be great if we could keep each other informed about our progress.

Charles King
April 26th, 2004, 10:50 PM
...so what happened Dave?