View Full Version : Monitors for the XL1s

shotbot1
July 1st, 2002, 08:57 AM
Anyone have any tips or info on the small LCD monitors that attach to the XL1s? I assume some of them are pretty lousy. I don't mind the viewfinder on my XL1s, but it is nice to have options, especially during a camera move.

Thanks,
kevin

Kyle "Doc" Mitchell
July 1st, 2002, 09:28 AM
Hello:

I think I remember hearing about a Nebtek monitor that was really good quality, mounts on the top of the camera, and goes for an appealing price.

Do a "search" on the forums here for lcd monitors and you're bound to find some good information.

Regards,

Kyle "Doc" Mitchell

Peter Sheppard
July 15th, 2002, 02:35 PM
Hi Kevin, you might want to check out the LCD monitors offered by Elite Video.(elite video.com) I have the5.6'" model and it is great value at$279...the image is sharp and bright...they now have a bigger 6.4" model at $349.00, but for an on camera monitor the 5.6 is big enough for most applications.They also sell the batteryand adapter for the camera`s hot shoe. Their phone no is 8004681996or 5013210440. Sheps

Jeff Donald
July 15th, 2002, 05:15 PM
Several of the Sponsors also sell LCD monitors. Zotz Digital and ZGC have them for sure. VariZoom handles a couple, I think, and Pro Tape might, also. Click on the sponsors link or one of the banners. It's great that they help support the pages, we need to return the favor.

Jeff