View Full Version : DVD | Sony DCR-PCXXX Family & IPX Family

Alex Kamm
September 2nd, 2002, 07:09 PM
Does anyone have experience using the Sony 1 CCD DCR-PCXXX family of camcorders or the IPX?

If so have you made a VHS video or DVD video using, video from the DCR-PCXXX Family or the IPX family?

What are you thoughts or if any comparisons to other camcorders in quality, color, and so forth?

Basically I have a VX2000 and want to sell my VX to get 2 smaller camcorders such as the DCR-PCXXX Family or the IPX family.

Any comments or help would be appreciated.

Matt Stahley
September 2nd, 2002, 07:34 PM
i own a dcr-pc110 and VX2000 and all though im pretty new to DV etc. i can surely say that the picture quality on the 110 is nice but if i had a choice of owning one VX2k or 2 110's id would surely go with the single 2000. ive burned several dvds with footage from both cams and definitly prefer the 2000's picture but stuff from the 110 looked great as well.

Alex Kamm
September 2nd, 2002, 08:49 PM
Do you think maybe you could send me a copy of your work or the DVD that has the PC110 and the VX2000 on it? I live in San Francisco, I'll be willing to send you a money order for you to maybe fedex it or something?

Or if you have spare time maybe you could do some shoot some video like a comparision between both? Low light, Bright light, Colors etc... I'll pay for the DVD... but yeah if you got the time..

Thanx let me know..