View Full Version : DVD Dupes

Mike Moncrief
February 21st, 2005, 01:20 PM
Hello,
I am looking for a place to duplicate some DVD-R's .. And am aware of DiscMakers.. But looks like they and most need a 1000 piece minimum.. Can anyone recommend or direct me to a duplicator that will do 500 piecs versus the 1000 piece minimum that most offer??

Thanks,
Mike m.

Aanarav Sareen
February 21st, 2005, 02:27 PM
If you are looking to duplicate them on DVD - Rs, send me an email at premiere at asvideoproductions dot com

Richard Alvarez
February 21st, 2005, 02:49 PM
How odd... I just got a brochure from DiskMakers, which touts their online service for "Up to 500" dvds. I think they'll work with you if Aanarav can't help.

Mike Moncrief
February 21st, 2005, 02:57 PM
Hello,

i was just at the PMA (Photographers Marketing Convention) yesterday in Orlando, and stopped by the Discmaker booth.. And i was told that they only did 1000 minimum..

Mike M.

Richard Alvarez
February 21st, 2005, 03:39 PM
Then somebody needs to get their act together, because the email I got an hour ago, leads with;

"Whenever deadlines are tight, our CD & DVD Self Service gives you the flexibility to design and order up to 500 discs online. Design your on-disc artwork, choose your packaging option, place your order, upload your CD content (mail in your DVD content), and you're done. It's that easy. "

Go figure.

Mark Williams
February 21st, 2005, 06:45 PM
This is the latest short run pricing that I got from discmakers. I have used them before and always been satisfied.

http://duplication.discmakers.com/action/ProductPricingView?pricing=true

Regards,

Mark