View Full Version : After Effects

Craig Bellaire
April 18th, 2005, 07:33 PM
Just wondered what is the quikest way to learn AE for use with Video... Dummies Book? Or is there a quik start guide. Just thought I'd ask.. thanks

Rick Bravo
April 18th, 2005, 08:08 PM
After Effects Classroom in a Book is a very good, step by step tutorial and it comes with all the elements you need on a CD to be able to replicate the lesson results!

RB

Craig Bellaire
April 19th, 2005, 01:21 PM
I 'll give it a shot...thanks

Matthew Ebenezer
May 17th, 2005, 12:33 AM
Total Training for After Effects is excellent if you want to go from the basics through to advanced. I've watched the first part of it and it is outstanding.

www.totaltraining.com

Stephen Schleicher
May 17th, 2005, 11:17 AM
I'll throw in with my ever increasing list of AE tutorials aimed at just about every level. They can be found on my website at www.stephenschleicher.com. And I am in the process of having some training videos available soon.

Cheers
Stephen Schleicher
www.stephenschleicher.com

Leonardo Silva Jr.
June 9th, 2005, 11:03 AM
hi Stephen, The tutorials you have made are very useful for me who is just starting in this field. keep on educating us... you're the man! hope you will continue doing this for i will keep a track of your site... thanks!

Chad Solo
June 9th, 2005, 12:29 PM
Here's another site that has a few on it. Stephen your site is very well done thank's for sharing.

http://www.creativecow.net/leaders/simpson_mark/simpson_mark.html

Chad