View Full Version : AGHPX170 Promo From Tapeworks Texas

Scott Cantrell
November 4th, 2009, 05:25 PM
As most of you are probably already aware, Panasonic is currently providing a $500.00 Mail-In Rebate when you purchase a AG-HPX170 P2 HD Camcorder from an authorized dealer. This promotion is valid until December 31, 2009

Tapeworks Texas will add to this with a CamRade CB-Single I Cambag for only $89.00 when you purchase your new AGHPX170 from us! CamRade Cambags are made out of 1000 stitch cordura. Lined with PVC and double padding. Rubber matting underneath the bag for extra protection. A free White Balance card comes with the CBS1!

So, there is $500 rebate available and an excellant Cambag for only $89.00 with your purchase of the AGHPX170 from Tapeworks Texas Inc!

Need a quotation? Please contact us Toll Free 866-827-3489 and ask for either Blane or Scott and we will be happy to assist you! Due to our Panasonic dealer agreement, I can not provide pricing here in this forum at the prices we offer. However, I can tell you that you will respect our competitive pricing and enjoy our customer service!

Best Regards,
Scott Cantrell
Tapeworks Texas Inc - DVinfo Sponser
tapeworksscott@sbcglobal.net