View Full Version : SONY HDV Information booklet...

Bryan Fieldhouse
July 24th, 2005, 10:19 AM
Hi,

Use the following link and download the .pdf file that contains loads of information about the SONY HDV cameras...

Including such topics as LOW LIGHT PERFORMANCE / 35mm Film Blow-up / SOUND QUALITY / Etc... Its a very informative read.

http://www.sonybiz.net/bcnewsletter/july2005/showreel

bryan

Chris Hurd
July 24th, 2005, 11:18 AM
Hey, that's a slick PDF! And actually it's a copy of ShowReel Magazine from the UK. Thanks for sharing this link, Bryan.

Douglas Spotted Eagle
July 24th, 2005, 12:19 PM
Chris, I think we've got some of these left from the HDV Solutions tour, and it will be outdated before the next one. Will I be seeing you at WEVA? I can bring a few then.

Chris Hurd
July 24th, 2005, 12:33 PM
Thanks, Spot -- I'm thinking about going to WEVA but haven't made up my mind yet. I can easily cash in some frequent flyer miles and score a badge to get in, so it's just paying for the hotel and the time away from the office that's involved. It would be a good excuse to see you and the rest of the "industry family," so I'm still mulling it over.

Brent Marks
August 6th, 2005, 04:37 AM
I can't get the pdf link to work...

Is it coming up for you guys?

thanks

John Poore
August 6th, 2005, 01:55 PM
Not working for me either

Boyd Ostroff
August 6th, 2005, 02:16 PM
Works fine for me (MacOS X 10.3.8 Safari 1.2.4). I had to disable the builtin popup blocker however - see the note on that webpage. If you have some other sort of 3rd party popup or spyware blockers you might need to turn them off too.

John Poore
August 7th, 2005, 02:45 AM
Read it now.

"...with HDV you are left with a result that is better than DigiBeta."

I love the FX1, and there are even some things I like about HDV, but these guys are being to generous. Or have never used Digi-Blurry.