View Full Version : I couldn't wait to use THIS song! (Highlights Clip)

Richard Wakefield
August 4th, 2010, 12:30 PM
The irony of this hugely epic track/edit, is that the wedding day was so short and sweet, and we still left for home while the sun was shining!! (so no evening reception filming)

Anyway, thought I'd share, coz it's a little different to my usual happy-happy-upbeat clips :)

Neil and Tomoyo - Wedding Highlights on Vimeo

cheers
Richard

Noel Lising
August 4th, 2010, 12:46 PM
Really nice Richard! Mind sharing the title of the sound track? Thanks in advance

Richard Wakefield
August 4th, 2010, 12:49 PM
i'm counting down the seconds before someone guesses correctly!! :)

Jerry Porter
August 4th, 2010, 01:38 PM
That was really well done!!

Carl Wilky
August 5th, 2010, 09:24 PM
Great work Richard. Love the composition and sinq... everything ties in well. Always been a fan of your work.

I have to ask, what is the title of your sound track? Please?!

Tom Bostick
August 6th, 2010, 12:43 AM
i believe its track 12: "time" on the inception soundtrack
great job too
audio was superb

Richard Wakefield
August 6th, 2010, 04:41 AM
well done that man!! :)

Noel Lising
August 6th, 2010, 06:16 AM
I thought it was from one of the Avatar sound tracks. =)

Eric Pasarin
August 7th, 2010, 01:38 PM
Yea, it's from Inception. I was listening to the score today and already put this track as a possibility track for something down the road. Definitely cool!

I like what you did, especially if you're saying it happened so quickly. I love the shots at the end of just them sort of posing in still-life. It works great with the music!

Interesting wedding too it seems!

Kren Barnes
August 11th, 2010, 11:46 PM
Man i love the way you shoot and edit..great job

Kren
Vertical Video Works | www.verticalvideoworks.com (http://www.verticalvideoworks.ca)

Vishal Gupta
August 28th, 2010, 04:28 PM
Well done Richard. I really loved every aspect of your video. You definitely have great vision, and watching your work is definitely educational for us new boots.