View Full Version : The DV Challenge #19 - Sign Up Now!!!

Pages : 1 [2]

Lorinda Norton
October 14th, 2010, 10:13 AM
:) Give me a few minutes...

Lorinda Norton
October 14th, 2010, 11:40 AM
For those of you who read the theme already, you need to know about a very important change. You have a FOUR minute maximum on your film! Another 15-20 seconds if necessary for your credits but that's it. For the record, we love 3 minute films or even less--one time a 30 second PSA won the challenge!

Posted on the theme thread: http://www.dvinfo.net/forum/dv-challenge-our-semi-regular-contest/486128-dvc-19-theme-go-go-go.html#post1578695

Oh, and...sign up will remain OPEN for late-comers! :)

Alessio Summerfield
October 21st, 2010, 09:50 AM
Have been trying to get an account working for a few days now, now that it's up and running, I'm game.

Lorinda Norton
October 21st, 2010, 09:54 AM
Good deal, Alessio! Hope everything else runs smoothly for you. Can't wait to see your film!

Alessio Summerfield
October 24th, 2010, 01:26 PM
how do I list it under thedvchallenge.com youtube account? Uploading as we speak. Also, should it be listed as public, private, or unlisted?

Lorinda Norton
October 24th, 2010, 01:33 PM
I don't remember how to group it with the DVC on YouTube; but you don't have to unless that's what you'd like. Just make sure that once your film is uploaded you email the link to thedvchallenge@gmail.com

As far as viewing goes, if you want to frustrate those who love to take sneak peeks, make it private until your film is posted here for viewing!