View Full Version : Canon Pro Photo Solutions - London (26-27th Oct 2010)

Andy Wilkinson
October 15th, 2010, 01:18 AM
This is doing the forum/e-mail rounds but I've not seen this event mentioned on here yet. A good chance to get hands on with a LOT of Canon gear and some good, wider trade support. Easy to get to from Kings Cross. Some good speakers on DSLRs for video (Dan Chung and Phil Bloom).

I've registered to go with a couple of mates. Maybe see some of you there!

Canon UK - Pro Photo Solutions 2010 (http://www.canon.co.uk/ProPhotoSolutions/news/Pro_Photo_Solutions_2010.aspx)

Joseph Kassana
October 15th, 2010, 03:32 AM
Shouldn't be too bad from Slough.

I think i met you at O2 - I work there.

Andy Wilkinson
October 15th, 2010, 03:55 AM
Hi Joseph.

I did a corporate film there last year to showcase the interior of the new O2 Bath Road headquarters building, just at the time of completion/the week before all your staff moved in from the adjacent old building (which I also filmed - but that bit never made it to public view). Really stunning facility - must have cost many tens of millions - the film is on my website in the 'What We Do' bit.

I met a few people while I was shooting in Slough - forgotten all the names now - so maybe we did meet!

Hi anyway and maybe see you at the Canon event!

Andy Wilkinson
October 27th, 2010, 09:49 AM
Just got back from the Canon event in Islington. It was a great day out and a good chance to see all the latest from Canon video and still camera wise, lots of hands on with all their kit, lenses etc. and other accessories (that's one of my mates with a Zacuto Rig below). I'm now coveting one of the new baby XF100s after playing with it today...I think my mate got pics of me drooling all over it as well! We managed (just in time!) to get into one of Phil Bloom's talks before that filled to capacity but the nice thing about the venue was that it, at no time, got overcrowded.

Well worth the trip. Hope they do it again next year.