View Full Version : Sign up thread open for the Charity Challenge!

Catherine Russell
December 2nd, 2010, 12:45 PM
Hey everyone:

Just wanted to give you a heads up that the united DVC/UWOL Charity Challenge sign up thread is currently open for anyone interested.

On Thursday, Dec. 9, you'll be given the theme, then you will have until Sunday, Jan. 9, 2011 to submit your film.

I will inform you all concerning the UWOL 19 sign up/challenge time frame once I clear things with Meryem as to when exactly that will be.

Here's a link to the sign up thread for the Charity Challenge. Have fun and Go Team UWOL!

The DVC / UWOL Charity Challenge Forum at DVinfo.net (http://www.dvinfo.net/forum/dvc-uwol-charity-challenge/)

Cat

Trond Saetre
December 2nd, 2010, 03:29 PM
Concider it done!
Now the rest of you guys and girls have to do the same.
Let's rock and roll and have FUN!!!

Lorinda Norton
December 2nd, 2010, 11:01 PM
Yay, Trond! Hoping the rest of you aren't too tired from the one that just ended to join in the fun! :)

Bill Thesken
December 3rd, 2010, 10:55 AM
You know Trond, I thought I was being clever in my sign up post on the Charity Challenge saying let's 'rock' and roll, and then I see you had already posted that quote here. Great minds think alike.

Dale Guthormsen
December 3rd, 2010, 11:21 AM
I need something to get me out filming, even if it is rather raw and ugly at that time of year!!

Trond Saetre
December 5th, 2010, 08:41 AM
You know Trond, I thought I was being clever in my sign up post on the Charity Challenge saying let's 'rock' and roll, and then I see you had already posted that quote here. Great minds think alike.
Great uwol minds :)
Can't only say "let's have FUN" so I had to come up with something new.
But, the charity challenge will be FUN!!