View Full Version : Converted NeoScene footage. Audio out of sync

Brad Miller
January 29th, 2011, 10:55 AM
When I convert 720 60p AVCHD footage I shot on my Panasonic HMC150 with Cineform's NeoScene (version 5.2.8), the video is out of sync with the audio by exactly .25 seconds no matter how long the clip is.

I have to manually take each clip and drag the audio forward .25 seconds in order to sync all of my footage which is a ridiculously time consuming endeavor.

When I play the raw footage back in the camera or Panasonic's AVCHD player, there is no syncing problem. It's only upon conversion by NeoScene that I have this problem. It's really frustrating. Anyone else ever experience this?

Brad Miller
November 2nd, 2011, 05:44 PM
I'm going to try bumping this.

Jeff Harper
November 4th, 2011, 04:46 AM
Suggest writing Cineform support.

Roger Averdahl
November 4th, 2011, 12:11 PM
When I play the raw footage back in the camera or Panasonic's AVCHD player, there is no syncing problem.
What happens if you copy the footage directly from the memory card to the HDD without using the Panasonic software?

I have seen odd things happen many times when the Panasonic software has been used to get the footage from the memory cards. If you not use it it will probably work without any audio sync issues.

Jeff Harper
November 4th, 2011, 12:36 PM
Good catch Roger, it is likely the Panasonic software causing the issue.