View Full Version : Stereo3D CAT wins NAB Vidy Award

Tim Dashwood
April 15th, 2011, 02:43 AM
I had a fun time this week meeting many of you in person at our booth. Thanks for all your support and enthusiasm.
I'm very excited to announce that our new product Stereo3D CAT won the Videography Editor’s "Vidy" Award for "achievement in the advancement of the art and science of production and post-production technology."
For those of you who couldn't come to NAB and see it in action there is a 10 minute tease video on this page.
Stereo3D CAT™ (http://www.dashwood3d.com/stereo3dcat.php)

We are entering into closed beta testing soon so if you are interested in hardware beta testing please apply at the bottom of the site page.

Tim

Carlton Bright
April 15th, 2011, 09:12 AM
This is quite amazing, and the Ipad use is smart and elegant
Thanks for posting this.
Carlton

Leonard Levy
April 17th, 2011, 03:38 AM
Congratulations Tim. It was great meeting you and I'm tickled to see both yours and Alister's award. Even more incredible that both winners were displaying at your booth.

Prech Marton
April 18th, 2011, 11:10 PM
Very professional tool!
What about a simpler one for PC netbooks?
What is the input video source?
Now i use 2 usb easycap and pair the videos sidebyside with stereoscopic multiplexer.
And in player i can watch in anaglyph (for see parallax, rotation, zoom, etc), and sidebyside
to see colors, epxosure, etc. I even can see how much is the sync delay between the two cams, by panning the rig quickly left-right. If its too much, i restart one cam :)
But would be good to see the actual difference of zoom, rotation, etc. in numbers
with your tool in the future!

regards!

Alister Chapman
April 25th, 2011, 02:54 PM
Congratulations Tim. Your software is very clever, I was sceptical about software to align a rig, but now, having seen it in use I am totally convinced that it will become a must have tool.