View Full Version : glossy bluray disks?

Steven Davis
July 8th, 2011, 09:27 PM
I'm looking for glossy bluray disk to hub inkjet printable disks. Anyone have a recommendation?

Dale Guthormsen
July 9th, 2011, 08:40 AM
I have only been able to find blank flat white discs in 25 and 50 ghtz discs, if you find some please post a link!!

Tim Polster
July 9th, 2011, 09:20 AM
I have used the Optical Quantum Glossy discs. They print fine and look good. The disc quality is just o.k. They do not have the scratch coating like the Falcon/Smart Disc media that I usually use. But they do work and are glossy.

Steven Davis
July 12th, 2011, 09:15 PM
Thanks Tim, I may order a pack of those.

Steven Davis
July 13th, 2011, 09:51 AM
I have used the Optical Quantum Glossy discs. They print fine and look good. The disc quality is just o.k. They do not have the scratch coating like the Falcon/Smart Disc media that I usually use. But they do work and are glossy.

Tim, can you post the model number of the ones you are talking about?

Steven Davis
October 21st, 2011, 07:11 AM
Ended up buying the Quantum blu ray disks. Unfortunately they have a flaw and don't dry properly. Two months out, disk is still tacky. Quantum told me it needed direct sun or a heat lamp. They are working on the flaw.

Buba Kastorski
October 21st, 2011, 09:37 AM
thanks for the update Steven

Michael Bray
October 21st, 2011, 10:10 AM

Sorry I'm late to this thread...just found it. Anyway, the part number for the Falcon Media Pro with Smart Guard is PN 0754. IMHO, these discs are hands down, the best hub printable glossy discs you'll find.

Steven Davis
November 8th, 2011, 06:08 PM

Hey Tim, did you find the model number?