View Full Version : Some serious issues with exporting "error complying"

Dave Morgan
July 30th, 2011, 06:09 PM
i am having some serious issues with exporting a sequence with premiere CS5.5 I have Neoscene and i am using the cineform preset. no matter what video codec i choose to export i get "error complying movie"

Some of the video clips were transcoded with NEO when I had the trial, and some with Neo Scene. that I own. would that matter?

Also when i render video previews it will show say 500 frames, but when it gets to 90-100% it will add more frames and continue rendering! whats with that?

Any ideas on what to do to get my sequence exported?? I tried starting a new project and importing. and it still shows the error.

System Specs
- Disk 1 - system files/OS/programs
- Raid 0 - video files
- USB3.0 export video files

- Nvidia GTS 240
- 8 Gig Ram
- i7 920

Dave Morgan
July 30th, 2011, 11:23 PM
i finally figured out a way to export but it was a pain.

I had to unlink all cinform files and replace them with the origional mxf files from a sony ex3. I also used a sony a55 with neoscene but them files were fine and did not have to replace them. then used the sony sequence preset

David Newman
July 31st, 2011, 10:23 AM
This many have been a Adobe issue, and not related to the preset or source. The first thing to try (always) is create a new project and import the existing one into it, this has fixed many Premiere issues since CS2. It could have been a bad clip, but that is extremely rare. Rendering doesn't use the playback engine so you mostly using Adobe's code at that time.