can anyone help with the above problem?
appreciate very much.

Philip

Adam Stanislav
December 1st, 2011, 03:45 PM
Can you be more specific?

Philip Ngoi
December 2nd, 2011, 05:17 PM
when using the color corrector - pro 11 not responding and had to debug or close program

thanks

Philip

Magnus Helander
December 2nd, 2011, 06:35 PM
You may try a combination of the following
- Disable GPU acceleration ( Preferences / Video tab )

- Use the 32 bit version of Vegas 11 (Download from Sony Site, you can use 32&64 bi with same serial side by side on your computer)

- Upgrade your nVidia graphics driver to a beta version (nVidia Driver Download page, choose Beta)
NVIDIA Driver Downloads - Advanced Search (http://www.nvidia.com/download/find.aspx)

/m

Jeff Green
December 7th, 2011, 08:43 PM
I too am having a problem with the software crashing when I am using color correction. In my case I was stacking levels, white balance and during the adjustments, when I would click "x" to close out it would crash - everytime. Any further help on this subject would be greatly appreciate!

BTW, I am going to try the BETA version of the driver for my GTX 570.

Adam Letch
December 9th, 2011, 01:03 AM
Yes I found Vegas crashing regularily in V11 in the Event FX window doing colour correction. And as a rule I find V11 very slow in doing anything, then I turned the Graphics card acceleration off, and even though I just bought a brand new 1Gb GTX550, and put the latest drivers on Vista 64bit, which incidentally I did a complete reinstall to make sure it wasn't a build problem! That it runs heaps quicker, the rendering is definitely slower, but everything runs quicker.
It seems V11 has proven as usual Sony break things on a new release, we'll just have to wait for a full version release for things to work well. Meanwhile maybe back to 8c for me.

Philip Ngoi
December 9th, 2011, 07:56 PM
You may try a combination of the following
- Disable GPU acceleration ( Preferences / Video tab )

- Use the 32 bit version of Vegas 11 (Download from Sony Site, you can use 32&64 bi with same serial side by side on your computer)

- Upgrade your nVidia graphics driver to a beta version (nVidia Driver Download page, choose Beta)
NVIDIA Driver Downloads - Advanced Search (http://www.nvidia.com/download/find.aspx)

/m

Thanks Magnus i've tried ur second - 32 bit - it works! then i realize that when saving my work (veg) its is 'save type vegas pro 9...arh! cannot retrieve. when in n uninstall veg pro 9 n all folders reinstall vegas pro 11 it went smoothly can retrieve work but still 'type' is pro 9...arh!

anyone help

thanks