View Full Version : Technical troubles with songfreedom.com?

Tim Bakland
January 1st, 2012, 09:17 PM
Just wondering if any other songfreedom.com users are having difficulty. The last couple weeks, the links and search functions haven't been very responsive. Just wondering if anyone else was having trouble, too.

Michael Bray
January 1st, 2012, 10:14 PM
I too, have been having the same types of problems with their site the past few weeks, so rest assured, it's not isolated to just you. Very frustrating...Hope it gets fixed soon.

Katie Fasel
January 2nd, 2012, 10:02 AM
Yes, I've actually been emailing back and forth a bit with them about this...Not only are they doing work themselves, but they have seen a big influx of traffic too...no doubt from the recent lawsuit story. It started working better for me after a couple of days, I'm sure it will get better once all the panic calms down :-)

Tim Bakland
January 2nd, 2012, 12:56 PM
Hopefully their surge in profits from the spike in use will help them get some good help on the webtech side.

Tim Bakland
January 3rd, 2012, 03:54 PM
Yes, I've actually been emailing back and forth a bit with them about this...Not only are they doing work themselves, but they have seen a big influx of traffic too...no doubt from the recent lawsuit story. It started working better for me after a couple of days, I'm sure it will get better once all the panic calms down :-)

They wrote me back, too, just now, Katie. Looks like things are working better now.