View Full Version : Enemy of the Mind, A Indie Feature from Austin, Texas

Brandon Furst
January 24th, 2012, 05:24 PM
Hey all! I'd like to share the trailer to my first feature film, Enemy of the mind.

ENEMY OF THE MIND | Catch it August 21 at the Action on Film International Film Festival - YouTube

Jim Michael
January 24th, 2012, 07:14 PM
Awesome. That looks great. Good luck with it.

Brandon Furst
January 24th, 2012, 08:40 PM
Thanks Jim!
Shot this over the course of about 8 months or so without a crew. Just the actors and me. And, a few ladders and chairs and such.

Sareesh Sudhakaran
January 24th, 2012, 09:49 PM
The Trailer's amazing. What I loved most was the acting - very professional-looking.

All the best and thanks for sharing.

Andrew Parker
January 25th, 2012, 02:24 AM
Looks fantastic, great actors has a pro quality look about it,if you had no crew it must have been a tight budget but if the final result is as good as the trailer it will be a major achievement with such limited resources.
Best of luck keep posting.

Brandon Furst
January 26th, 2012, 05:06 PM
What's this word "budget" you speak of?
Thanks for checking out!

Andrew Parker
January 30th, 2012, 01:04 PM
As a matter of interest if you don't mind me asking what camera/cameras did you use and also editing software?

Brandon Furst
January 30th, 2012, 01:17 PM
Hey, I used the Canon 7D and I edited in Vegas Pro.

Andrew Parker
January 31st, 2012, 02:47 AM
That is impressive for a DSLR camera, great job.

Brandon Furst
March 26th, 2012, 09:15 PM
Enemy will officially premiere at the 45th Annual Worldfest in Houston, Texas on April 18 at 7 p.m.
If you're in Texas, here is a place to get tix and we'll be having an afterparty at Sherlocks down the street!
ENEMY OF THE MIND | HOW DO YOU CATCH A KILLER WHO KNOWS YOUR EVERY MOVE? (http://www.enemyofthemind.com)

Brandon Furst
July 12th, 2012, 09:41 PM
I won the Platinum Remi Award for Best Low Budget Feature Film at WorldFest and EOTM will be playing next at Action on Film Intl. Film Fest in August.

Joris Donvil
July 13th, 2012, 12:33 PM
I'm really impressed by the trailer.
Really good acting, great camera work.
Keep up the good work!

Brandon Furst
July 13th, 2012, 01:08 PM
Thanks for the comments Joris Donvil,. I know the actors would be thrilled to hear what you thought.
I really appreciate you taking the time to watch the trailer and dig it.

Brandon Furst
August 9th, 2012, 12:11 AM
EOTM makes its West Coast regional premiere on Tuesday, August 21 at 10 p.m. at the Action on Film Intl. Film Festival!
Tickets are at: Enemy of the Mind and Red - Aoffest (http://bit.ly/enemytix) if anybody is attending.

Jordan Brindle
August 9th, 2012, 07:16 AM
Looks fantastic, good luck!

Brandon Furst
August 9th, 2012, 08:53 PM
Thanks Jordan.
I also just learned I'm nominated for Best Director but I'm up against some stiff competition so we'll see.

Brandon Furst
February 14th, 2013, 02:44 PM
The film is now available for download via Torrent. Seed and enjoy!
type in to go to _http://thepiratebay.se/torrent/8144223/enemyofthemind
because the link keeps going to ebay...