View Full Version : Commercial Spot for the HVX

Jan Crittenden Livingston
September 7th, 2005, 07:15 PM
Hi,

We did a commercial to play in the various film festivals around the country for which we are a sponsor and thought that everyone would like to see it. The link is on the HVX200 page and just below it is the quicktime or window media choice for playback.

Hope you like it,

Jan

Eric Brown
September 7th, 2005, 07:38 PM
Jan, was it shot on the HVX as well? Going there now to check it out.

September 7th, 2005, 08:10 PM
Jan, was it shot on the HVX as well? Going there now to check it out.

No, we shot it several months ago as that was when we needed it. It was shot with the Varicam. Frankly I love it as it really epitomizes my life for the last six months. ;-)

Hope you like it.

Jan

Chris Hurd
September 7th, 2005, 08:21 PM
Hah! This was the promo that was already playing on screen when I walked in to Jan's presentation a few minutes late at DV Expo East. Nice to see the whole thing finally. Thanks Jan!

Darrell Essex
September 7th, 2005, 10:59 PM
Jan, i can't find the link for the video, can you post it?
thanks,
Darrell
FIRST CINEMA PICTURES

September 8th, 2005, 05:04 AM
Jan, i can't find the link for the video, can you post it?
thanks,
Darrell
FIRST CINEMA PICTURES
http://catalog2.panasonic.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ModelDetail?displayTab=O&storeId=11201&catalogId=13051&itemId=93120&catGroupId=14569&modelNo=AG-HVX200&surfModel=AG-HVX200

Then scroll down to the area under the pricing, and you should see the two links there.

Best,

Jan

Darrell Essex
September 8th, 2005, 09:36 AM
thanks Jan, do you know if there will be any footage shot with this camera shown at the road show coming to san francisco?
can't wait.
Darrell
FIRST CINEMA PICTURES

Betsy Moore
September 8th, 2005, 05:28 PM
If I had a long enough cord could I just plug it into dual 2.0 powermac and not pay for the cards?

Jaime Valles
September 8th, 2005, 05:44 PM
If I had a long enough cord could I just plug it into dual 2.0 powermac and not pay for the cards?

Yep. Though it might be easier to buy a Mac mini and some external drives than to lug around a Power Mac. Those G5 machines are HEAVY.

The commercial is funny! I feel just like that guy. AAARRRGGGHHHH!!!!

Can't wait to make indie feature films with 1080p/24!!!!!!