View Full Version : NewBlue Audio Equalizers

Stelios Christofides
September 27th, 2012, 06:50 AM
I have installed this Equalizer but I can not find it where it is in Corel VideoStudio X5. Any help will be appreciated.

stelios

Edward Troxel
September 27th, 2012, 07:01 AM
Just right-click the audio clip, choose "Audio Filter..." from the pop-up menu, and the NewBlue audio effects will be in that list.

Stelios Christofides
September 27th, 2012, 02:53 PM
Thanks Edward
Can you also apply these filters on the recorded audio on the clip in the main video track?

stelios

Edward Troxel
September 28th, 2012, 11:34 AM
For my testing, I just took an audio clip, dropped it on the timeline, and right-clicked it on the timeline. Is that what you're asking?

Stelios Christofides
September 28th, 2012, 02:57 PM
No Edward I want to take a video clip (with audio) and drop it in the video track. Can you adjust the sound of the video clip with the NewBlue Audio Equalizer?

stelios

Edward Troxel
October 1st, 2012, 09:31 AM
When you drop it on the timeline, the video should be on a video track and the audio should be on an audio track. Just right-click the audio on the audio track and it should be listed as an option there.

Stelios Christofides
October 1st, 2012, 12:45 PM
Edward I found it.For the audio to be on an audio track you have to right click first the video track and click "Split Audio" then the audio goes to an audio track. After that you can right click the audio track to add the audio filters.
Thank for your help Edward.

stelios

Edward Troxel
October 1st, 2012, 01:44 PM
Glad to hear you figured it out.