View Full Version : Audio Track Not Burning Correctly in DVD Workshop 2

Anthony Marotti
September 20th, 2005, 05:49 AM
Hello,

I am in trouble, I invested in learning DVD Workshop 2 last night and authoring my project (due today) because Workshop had the subtitle capability that Encore lacks.

Problem: Everything seem to work fine, the preview works flawless, so I thought I was good to go...

But when I burn a DVD, a disk image, or folders to disk the same problem occurs...

The video and subtitle tracks play fine, but the audio starts and plays for about 37 seconds and then it stops, and repeats indefinitely.

Looking at the .mpa file in the directory DWS_TS\CvtTitle\TITLE_01 I see that the file is 38,856 Kb and when I play it I find that it is the audio track that is being burned to DVD. It plays for 37 sec. then repeats from the beginning.

I am using files encoded in Procoder and my settings in Workshop are: CBR 8000 MPEG Audio at 224Kbps Media Type NTSC at 80% Quality.

I have also tried LPCM audio with the exact same results. I have also tried other Workshop settings including the "Standard Play" minimal settings, again with the same results.

I would greatly appreciate any insights that you may have !!

Thank You in Advance !

NOTE: This is definitely a problem exclusive to DVD Workshop 2 because the files burn and playback perfectly in ReelDVD, Encore 1.5, and burning with Nero.

NOTE: This isn't caused by the subtitle track because I pulled my video and audio into a new Workshop 2 project and burned a direct play version without any subtitles, or menus for that mater.