View Full Version : HPX 2100 started up after one hour - YES

Bo Skelmose
June 4th, 2013, 02:49 AM
Its a good day. I am glad to be out using my HPX 2100 again. From the very first day I got it - it had system errors. I never knew when I was able to use it. It was in Germany to be repaired twice - but nothing changed.
Panasonic never offered me another camera. Today I am going to order my new camera - It will be a Sony PMW-400. My Panasonic camera is not worth a penny - who want to buy a camera that only can start up a couple of times during a month ! But it was nice to try it again today - it is a very good camera and I bought the AVC-Intra board because I hoped it would make a difference - it did not, but the codec and the 10 bit recording is great !.

Daniel Epstein
June 4th, 2013, 04:48 PM
Bo, Sorry to hear you had so many problems with you HPX-2100. Hard to believe Panasonic couldn't figure out what was wrong with it and didn't treat you as a valued customer. Every company makes a lemon every once in a while and it always informative if they don't solve it and make you happy. I still don't trust Canon after a bad experience with XLH1's. Yours sounds much worse. Good luck with the Sony.