View Full Version : Tales of wonders and woes - UWOL 30

Pages : 1 [2]

Kevin Railsback
June 30th, 2014, 10:27 PM
Power is out so no idea if I will have it back to edit or not.
Hoping the battery in the backup sump pump keeps going for a while. The sump is turning on every 45 sec so if it dies, my basement will be under water.

Paul Wood
July 1st, 2014, 12:47 AM
I'm in the shark tank too this time round - my plans didn't work out for a variety of reasons - I still plan to produce the piece, and will post when it gets done!

Marj Atkins
July 1st, 2014, 01:30 AM
Hoping the battery in the backup sump pump keeps going for a while. The sump is turning on every 45 sec so if it dies, my basement will be under water.

Well Kevin - looks like you have the perfect "Man vs Wild" movie on your doorstep!! Looks like 'Wild' is winning at the moment.

Trond gave me an extension when we lost our electricity due to attempted cable theft - maybe he will give you an extension too.

Trond Saetre
July 1st, 2014, 02:29 AM

Kevin, please let me know when you are able to upload.
Power failures are valid reasons for extended deadline.

Gordon Hoffman
July 1st, 2014, 07:09 AM
I'm sorry but I came up a little short on footage to make it this round. Tried to get what I needed on Sunday but my subjects failed to show. Of course they were there Friday and Saturday. June turned out far busier than I thought it would between work and weather.

Gordon

Kevin Railsback
July 1st, 2014, 08:49 AM
Trond,
I can upload something tonight. Power came on late last night and I need to get a few hours of sleep.
It won't be anything much but I can upload something.

Kevin Railsback
July 1st, 2014, 09:38 AM
Trond was gracious enough to give me another day to finish my film since I had no power yesterday.
The film won't be stellar by any means because I'm only using the footage I shot and won't go out and shoot anything else since yesterday was just supposed to be an edit day.

Trond Saetre
July 1st, 2014, 09:40 AM
Kevin has got a short extension due to the power failure he had the other day.

The submitted films will be published as soon as he has uploaded his entry, either tomorrow or Thursday at the latest.

Vegard Paulsen
July 1st, 2014, 01:48 PM
I dont mind :) Nice to have more contributors in the challenge. Good luck everybody. When will the movies be published?

Trond Saetre
July 1st, 2014, 02:13 PM
The submitted films will be published tomorrow (Wednesday).

Trond Saetre
July 2nd, 2014, 07:35 AM
Everyone who signed up for uwol30 is now allowed to vote for the winning film.
Reason: Only 2 submitted films.

Ralph Gereg
July 2nd, 2014, 01:15 PM
Wow, sounds like this has been a very rough month for many of us on the forum! I loved the theme, and surely hope it makes an encore appearance again in a future round.